- Turkish Grocery, Meats
Efepaşa Paşam Spicy Soujouk – Acılı Sucuk – 1kg0 out of 5(0)
Turkish Sucuk by Efepaşa. Spicy Turkish garlic sausages made according to traditional recipes of unique blend of herbs, spices and garlic. Slice into medallions or lengthways to pan fry with a light drizzle of oil or plenty of butter for the sucuk flavoured butter dipping experience.
Throw on the barbecue for a premium slow grilled grease free sucuk experience. Perfect for homemade Kaşarlı Sucuklu Tost. Don’t forget to add Turkish Kaşar Cheese to your basket
- 1kg Vacuum pack for freshness
- Efepaşa Brand
- Medium spicyness
- Star of a proper full Turkish breakfast
- Hot meze any time of the day
- Soujouk omelettes or sandwiches
- Halal certified. Produced in EU.
- Turkish Grocery, Sauces, Jams & Pastes
Apricot Jam by Sultanbaci – 380gr0 out of 5(0)
Apricot Jam by Sultanbacı.
- 300gr Jar
- Perfect on toast
- In pies & muffins
- Add to yoghurt or with Turkish clotted cream on scones
- Turkish Grocery, Olives & Oils
Marmara Birlik Dry Cured Black Olives (Kuru Sele)Rated 5.00 out of 5(4)
Dry Cured Turkish Black Olives (Kuru Sele) by Marmara Birlik is made with handpicked olives from the selective farms of Turkey. They are naturally cured to retain flavor and texture with a moderate use of salt to enhance the taste. A perfect addition to the nutritional Mediterranean Diet, these black olives offer great health benefits including digestive immunity and improving the quality of hair and skin. You can also use them as taste enhancers in a variety of Mediterranean dishes. Prepare a lip-smacking Turkish breakfast that will impress anyone. These olives come in a resealable packaging that increases their shelf life.
- Turkey’s favourite olive brand
- Handpicked and Naturally Cured
- 3xs size Olives
- Dry cured for flavour and texture
- Must have in Turkish breakfasts
- Perfect with Mediterranean Diets
- Resealable fridge pack
- Pits in