- Turkish Grocery, Olives & Oils
Marmara Birlik Dry Cured Black Olives (Kuru Sele)Rated 5.00 out of 5(3)
Dry Cured Turkish Black Olives (Kuru Sele) by Marmara Birlik is made with handpicked olives from the selective farms of Turkey. They are naturally cured to retain flavor and texture with a moderate use of salt to enhance the taste. A perfect addition to the nutritional Mediterranean Diet, these black olives offer great health benefits including digestive immunity and improving the quality of hair and skin. You can also use them as taste enhancers in a variety of Mediterranean dishes. Prepare a lip-smacking Turkish breakfast that will impress anyone. These olives come in a resealable packaging that increases their shelf life.
- Turkey’s favourite olive brand
- Handpicked and Naturally Cured
- 3xs size Olives
- Dry cured for flavour and texture
- Must have in Turkish breakfasts
- Perfect with Mediterranean Diets
- Resealable fridge pack
- Pits in
- Turkish Grocery, Meats
Egetürk Sırma Soujouk Spicy – Acılı Sucuk – 1kg0 out of 5(0)
Turkish Sucuk by Egetürk. Lightly spiced traditional Turkish sausages. Delicious on their own fried in a light drizzling of oil or with toasts, in sandwiches and as hot meze dish. A must have for a full Turkish breakfast, Showstopper on the BBQ.
- 1kg Vacuum pack for freshness
- Egetürk Brand, Europe’s favourite.
- Medium Spicy
- Have for Turkish breakfast in the morning or as a hot meze in the evening.